Judging Process On Going
Among the Rest
Consider what sets great businesses apart from ordinary businesses. Why does 9 out of 10 businesses fail in the first year, while some go on to become global leaders?
Many of us would consider it a combination of hardwork, talent and luck. But more importantly, we believe that great businesses possess innate strength built from years of preparation and understanding the fundamentals of doing business. This, when combined with consistent growth, a result of vision and courage, sets great businesses apart from the rest.
For these businesses, the Golden Bull Award epitomises the strength and growth of their businesses: forever steadfast, forever charging forward.
For the past 20 years, the number of SMEs and corporates have exponentially flourished in Malaysia, with similar trends blooming across Southeast Asia. This has created staggering competition in all fields. Technology and globalisation has also helped to promote an over-abundance of entrepreneurs in every industry.
The Golden Bull Award offers the solution paired with opportunities. Through its prestigious recognition, the award tells of quality and trust of its winners, bringing a focus of attention to those on our platform. The international reach of this award also promotes cross-border recognition, stimulating growth and partnership. The Golden Bull Award is an opportunity to rise above the ordinary onto the global stage.
The award will also receive the backing of powerful media locally and internationally. Building upon the existing support of government efforts, the award will be an ascension towards new levels.
Self Nomination or Organiser Invitation
Submission of Nomination Form and Supporting Documentations
Verification of Information provided by Nominee
Compulsory face-to-face Site Audit at Company’s Premises
Nominations are vetted and Nominees may be required to answer additional questions
Final Scoring and Ranking
Nominees will be ranked using the proprietary Golden Bull Award methodoloy
Nominees list will be submitted to the Jury, made up of eminent personalities and business leaders who will decide on the final list of winners
Announcement of Results
Winners will be informed and required to sign the Acceptance of Awards and Rules and Regulations
To be held at a 5-star international hotel or convention venue
- SMEs with an annual sales turnover below SGD500K
Maximum number of winners: 20
- SMEs with an annual turnover of SGD500K and above and up to SGD100 million in the last 3 financial years. For service sector, the maximum sales turnover is SGD50 million in the last 3 financial years.
- SMEs from the manufacturing sectors – no more than 150 full time employees.
- SMEs from the services and trading sectors – not more than 50 employees.
Maximum number of winners: 100
Super Golden Bull
- Businesses (SMEs and corporates) with an annual sales turnover of SGD100 million and above (SGD50 million and above for service sector) in the last three financial years.
- The number of winners will be based upon the performance of the nominated entries. Where there are no deserving companies in this category, there will be no winners.